Shipping and Returns
- The costs of handling and shipping are averaged out and charged at checkout.
- Shipping is a flat-rate, and will not be influenced by the amount of items in your order.
- Under special circumstances (weight limit exceeded), we will contact you to discuss shipping options.
- Shipments will be sent through Canada Post - please expect a delay during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are not responsible for the delay that the pandemic has caused.
- Tracking codes will be sent once the order has been dispatched.
- Shipping days are Tuesdays and Thursdays.